Connie has laid out the rules of this tag:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Seven random or weird things about me:
1) I love to stop by my LQS just to take in the aroma of fresh fabric.
2) I finished my second beginners machine quilting class today. There's hope!
3) My cats are named after publishers Simon and Schuster.
4) I am very curious about England and Australia.
5) California folks think I have a strange accent.
6) I adore goat cheese melted on cranberry walnut toast.
7) I have no idea what the TV program "House" is...yep, no clue!
There you have it. Strange and boring tidbits about me. Now...heeheeee...I get to tag seven poor souls to take a stab at answering this same question. I am picking some new to my blog gals.Tina, Steph, Kathie, Jackie, Julia, Perry, Wendy and one more for good luck, Anne! I have more new quilter's than this...will have to tag them in the next round. :)