TOO OFTEN WE UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A TOUCH, A SMILE, A KIND WORD, A LISTENING EAR, AN HONEST COMPLIMENT, OR THE SMALLEST ACT OF CARING, ALL OF WHICH HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO TURN A LIFE AROUND
LEO F. BUSCAGLIA

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My life has been through some huge changes this past year!  Most of which have been positive changes.  Life changing for sure.  I will sit down one day and write all about it, but for now my blog, Stillmeadow Quilting, will remain dormant a little while longer.  

I've joined Bloglovin (where future posts to Stillmeadow Quilting may be read) and this is where I can continue to follow along with some of my favorite bloggers.  It appears that my list of blogs that I followed through Google Reader has been transferred to Bloglovin and to Feedly as well.  Apparently several other bloggers are using Feedly to continue reading their blog list.  I've found that Feedly works very well and is perhaps more user friendly than Google Reader has been...apparently I need to claim Stillmeadow Quilting as my blog - for Bloglovin, which I will now claim, boring content and all.  Ha!  There is no "claiming" of blogs required at Feedly.

Hope to keep up with all of you.
All the best,



11 comments:

  1. I hope you rejoin us soon....take care. Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see you again Kim, albeit briefly..
    Lizzie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be following you on Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you explain what the 'claiming' does for you? I'm reading blogs on Feedly and don't understand the Bloglovin' claim clause. Isn't it my blog already? *D'oh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim!!!! I'm waiting for you to rescue your blog and return to us... :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still totally confused about the whole reader thing. So far I have not done either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been missed! I'll be waiting right here for your return. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim! Super Great to hear from you! I have not done anything yet. But hope to do so ASAP! Thanks for the reminder!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to hear a Little from you...and love to hear you have had mostly good changes!!
    And Kim...I'm so with you on the claiming on the blog...bah...what for!! I'm a feedly girl!! Have a great summer sweetie!!
    kviltstina at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.